Monday, December 9, 2013

Sticky and Repetition DREAMCATCHER


!dReAmCaTcHeR!

In this project I decided to do a dream catcher, since there is more of a inside picture. The repetition is the feathers also along with the ying yang sign. The sticky situation is through the net, its where your nightmares are caught. Its stuck in the net therefore its not with you mentally. I didn't want to make this project so literal so I thought more out the box for this idea. I used acrylic paint for this project and put it on a canvas. I feel like I mixed the colors rather well to make those certain feathers and background. The biggest challenge in this project has to be the ying yang symbol to be even as well with the circle. I'm very proud that I made this dream catcher since now its hanging very nicely on my wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment